Measuring vehicle for tests of running characteristics
The Railway Research Institute, j.s.c. (VUZ) uses this measuring vehicle as a mobile measuring laboratory to accommodate the verification of running safety, running characteristics, impact on the track, vehicle vibrations and dynamic stress of vehicle elements on the run.
The measuring vehicle with maximum speed 160 km/h is equipped with
- independent three-phase power supply source of 380 V/50 Hz; power supply from outer three-phase network is possible; separation insulative transformer is used
- hot water heating by oil kettle; hot air heating set for transition period is available
- measuring vehicle may be additionally equipped with the automatic coupler
The measuring vehicle offers
- the equipment for scaning of the track driven with a possibility to pre-set any optional sections pending the track driven (and by this also subject to the track longitudinal section)
- measuring chains to measure dynamic and running characteristics of vehicles (force, acceleration, route, tension)
- assessing equipment of measured parameters according to the directive UIC 518 and relating directives (UIC 515, 432) possibly with a modification subject to the customer requirements
Interior of the wagon
The genset machine-room – workshop with equipment – measuring space with rotary stands for measuring technology (stands are refrigerated by ventilator) – meeting room – two divisions with two beds each – kitchen with equipment - WC + shower bath with hot power water.