Safety assessment – ISA services
VUZ is a recognized independent safety assessor pursuant to ČSN EN 50129 based on the certificate of qualification recognition issued by Správa železnic (the Czech national railway infrastructure management authority). VUZ is authorized to perform independent safety assessment for all types of signalling systems intended for operation in the railway network in the Czech Republic including signalling systems specified in CCS TSI.
The accredited certification and inspection cover also ČSN EN 50129 and related standards. Based on this accreditation, VUZ offers the safety assessment service (mainly of the signalling systems) to foreign clients and projects as well.
- AŽD Praha: RBC safety assessment for the ETCS trackside system in the railway corridor between Kolín and Břeclav
- AŽD Praha: Safety assessment of ESA and ETB interlockings and their modifications
- STARMON: Safety assessment of K-2002 interlocking and its modifications
- STARMON: Safety assessment of track circuits equipped with EFCP receiver
- STARMON: Safety assessment PNS-03 axle counter and its modifications
- STARMON: Safety assessment of SIRIUS in the transmission system and axle counter application
- HMH: Safety assessment of the mobile part of MIREL VZ1 train protection system
- HMH: MIREL STB functional gate safety assessment
- CZ LOKO: Safety assessment of OBU ETCS installation to locomotive Class 744.1 with connection to MIREL train protection system
- První SaZ Plzeň: Safety assessment of PZZ-K level crossing system its electronic components
- Alstom: Safety assessment of MIREL train protection system installation into vehicles of different classes in connection to OBU ETCS