We assess railway system interoperability of all subsystems (infrastructure, energy, track-side and on-board control-command systems) both in the phase of an overall design and the phase of production and final testing.
We perform the actual asessment in accordance with the relevant TSI, namely INF, PRM, SRT, ENE and CCT.
Within TSI INF, everything that could adversely impact running of the train and passengers in it, or how the running train could adversely impact the objects along the track is assessed. It means the following aspects are evaluated: objects in the structure gauge, platforms, direction and height track layout, track resistance, structures resistance to traffic loads, aerodynamic resistance to motion of trains, etc. In case of TSI PRM, we evaluate everything related to accessibility of the European Union’s rail system for persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility. We for example check whether the design and construction are in line with the rules applying to design of staircases, directional information systems, partitions, lighting and clearness of information, etc. TSI SRT deals with the technical specification for interoperability relating to “safety in railway tunnels” of the European Union’s rail system; we assess mainly evacuation of passengers in case of an accident.
Within TSI ENE, we assess traction systems including the reverse circuit. The subsystem “energy” includes also traction substations, traction posts and separation sections.
TSI CCS defines requirements for interoperability relating to trackside subsystems of “Control Command and Signalling” of the European Union’s rail system. Within assessment of railway infrastructure projects, the requirements are applied to rolling stock detection systems (axle counters, track circuits or others), class A radio communication systems (GSM-R) and class A train protection systems (ETCS).
Legislation applied to the assessment:
- Directive (EU) 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union, as amended
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1301/2014 (TSI ENE), as amended by CIR (EU) 2018/868 and CIR (EU) 2019/776
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1299/2014 (TSI INF), as amended by CIR (EU) 2019/776
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1300/2014 (TSI PRM) as amended by CIR (EU) 2019/772
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 2016/919 (TSI CCS) as amended by CIR (EU) 2019/776 and CIR (EU) 2020/387
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1303/2014 (TSI SRT)
- OHL ŽS
- TSS GRADE
- SWIETELSKY Rail CZ
- HOCHTIEF CZ
- Elektrizace železnic Praha
- AŽD Praha
- Chládek & Tintěra
- S u b t e r r a