Based on our long-term experience in the area of railway transport, engineering and other industrial segments, our company offers services in the field of the finite element method (FEM).
We perform strength calculations using calculation software preferred by the client, such as Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS, Simcenter and SOLIDWORKS.
THE ORDER REALIZATION PROCESS:
- FEM-based solution analysis
- Presentation of a solution proposal
- Joint approval of the solution proposal
- Submission of a report
Our services cover new product development, verification of designed devices, finding structural critical points, evaluation of machine structures in terms of strength, stability and durability, preparing technical drawings. It means mainly static, analysis, dynamic analysis and flow analysis.
In the field of FEM calculations, we work together with the leading universities both in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
WE WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- EN 13445 Unfired pressure vessels
- EN 13480 Metallic industrial piping
- EN 1991 Action on structures
- EN 1993 Design of steel structures
- EN 1998 Design of structures for earthquake resistance
- PED 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive
- AD 2000 - Merkblatt
- ASME Section VIII Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code