Based on our long-term experience in the area of railway transport, engineering and other industrial segments, our company offers design work and calculations using the finite element method (FEM).
We perform design work in Autodesk Inventor. Strength calculations are performed in calculation software preferred by the client: we work for example in Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS, Simcenter and SOLIDWORKS.
THE ORDER REALIZATION PROCESS:
- Design solution analysis
- Presentation of a solution proposal
- Joint approval of the proposed solution
- 3D and 2D modeling
- Drawing documentation
- Possibility to secure production
- Creation of technical documentation, schemes and manuals
- Strength calculations
- Submission of a report
Our services cover new product design and development, verification of previously designed devices, identification of structural critical points, evaluation of machine structures in terms of strength, stability and durability, creation of technical drawings. It includes mainly static calculations, dynamic calculations and flow calculations.
In the field of design work and FEM calculations, we work together with the leading universities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
WE WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- EN 13445 Unfired pressure vessels
- EN 13480 Metallic industrial piping
- EN 1991 Action on structures
- EN 1993 Design of steel structures
- EN 1998 Design of structures for earthquake resistance
- PED 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive
- AD 2000 – Merkblatt
- ASME Section VIII Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code