Main activities offered
- strength tests and analysis of structure stress under simulated load
- measurement of damping and suspension elements properties
- tests of connecting, pulling and pushing devices of vehicles
- functional tests of machines and equipment - verification of functionality under load or overload
- frequency and dynamic characteristics of machine parts and assemblies and vibration tests
In addition to accredited tests, the DZS can simulate operating conditions of components and assemblies according to a test program (of the customer) or test room. Tests can be performed on small parts as well as on complete units such as the entire expansion field or complete railway wagons.